Defensive manor Mietków

Monument

Information

  • Address: ul. Parkowa , 55-081 Mietków
Originally, in the Middle Ages, at the site of the palace there was a defensive tower, which was rebuilt as a defensive manor in the 18th century. Later, in 1855, it was transformed into a a neo-Gothic residence. The north facade is adorned with a delicate projection emphasizing the entrance to the palace, and the western one with a four-storey tower. There are also decorative turrets at the corners of the palace. Formerly, a park the remains of which can be seen today surrounded the palace.

Related routes

33.1 km 4:00 h easy
Eye-catching landscapes