The filial church of St. Andrzej Bobola was built in 1612 and rebuilt in the 18th century. The large stone building faces east and has a rectangular chancel. The roof is steep and covered with shingles. It has a wooden octagonal turret topped with a cupola in the form of a pyramid. The interior is Rococo. On the walls there are three Baroque grave slabs, one double of sandstone. The whole church is surrounded by a stone wall.
3:00 h 60.6 km
Penitential Crosses - LGD Gromnik
3:00 h 26.7 km
In the footsteps of history - museums of Gromnik LAG