Church in Rożnów

Rożnów
The first mention of the church in Rożnów comes from the middle of the 14th century. From 1534, the church operated as a protestant one. When performing the reconstruction of 1889, the old tower was demolished and a new one erected. The church was rebuilt after the devastation of 1945.

Nearby places

Church of Our Lady of Loreto in Wawrzyszów

Wawrzyszów

Neo-Gothic palace

Wawrzyszów

16th century manor house

Strużyna

Nearby trips