The church in Księginice Wielkie was first mentioned as early as in 1295. The present form of John the Baptist church was developed in the 15th century, though it underwent a thorough reconstruction three centuries later. The church faces east and is made of stone and has a tower covered with an onion dome. There is a noteworthy Baroque altar from the 18th century and a pulpit from the same period.
4:00 h 31.8 km
Bike tour around Niemcza