The first mention of the St. Francis of Assisi church dates from 1335. From the original church has survived, among things, a Gothic chancel covered with a cross-ribbed vault and an early Gothic stone portal. The Baroque building and the Baroque furnishing it houses date from the 18th century. However, the tower was built in 1600. This single-nave church is made of stone and faces east.