Church of Our Lady the Queen of Poland in Gułów

Church

Information

  • Address: 57-120 Gułów
The church of the Virgin Mary Queen of Poland was built in the 15th century. Its present form is the result of two reconstructions. The first one took place in the second half of the 16th century and the second one occured in 1881. Until the end of WWII it served as a Protestant church. It is a brick building erected on a stone underpinning and covered with a gable roof.

Related routes

194 km
Churches and Chapels - LGD Gromnik
213 km 11:00 h
In the Medieval Times
27.1 km 3:00 h easy
Medieval Tract – Gromnik LAG
63.2 km
The route of castles and palaces Gromnik LAG - the Northern loop
44.3 km 4:03 h easy
The route of churches and chapels Gromnik LAG - part III