The church was built in 1718-1719. Despite the reconstruction conducted in the 2nd part of the 19th century, the building has not lost its Baroque form. It is a single nave church with a narrowed chancel. The nave is covered with a flattened barrel vault. Also of particular interest is a wooden music gallery supported by posts. Inside, one may also find Baroque statues of St. Joachim and St. Anne, dating from the 18th century, a wooden 19th century pulpit ornamented with reliefs of the four Evangelists and a 19th century painting of St. Joseph the Betrothed which adorns the high altar.
3:00 h 60.6 km
Penitential Crosses - LGD Gromnik
3:00 h 26.7 km
In the footsteps of history - museums of Gromnik LAG
2:00 h 15.2 km
Overlooking the quarries