The church of St. Jacob the Apostle was first mentioned in 1335. The present Gothic shrine rebuilt in the Baroque period comes from the 15th century and was thoroughly reconstructed in 1725.This church is built of stone and faces east. It has one nave and is supported by buttresses. The church has a diagonal chancel and a tower covered with an onion dome. Inside, note the Baroque furnishings from the 18th century.