The first mention of the church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary and St. Wolfgang in Borów comes from 1202. Its present form is a result of a rebuilding that took place in the second part of the 17th century. This east-facing church is made out of stone and has a single nave covered with a barrel vault. The church chapels are decorated with 16th century stucco ornaments. The Baroque elements of the church come from the 18th century.