Search

expand collapse Search criteria



The Muszyński bakery

ul. Kościuszki, Strzelin

The Muszyńskis bakery from Szczawin is known for its traditional cakes. Their strawberry cake has been certified as a Local Product. It is made of sponge cake, jelly, cheesecake filling, strawberry...

The Monk – a sacred stone sculpture in Sobótka

Sobótka

The Monk is a stone sculpture made of local granite, 270 cm tall, with a shape resembling a bowling skittle or a high vessel. On the basis and the head, signs of a diagonal cross are engraved....

0:00 0 m

The landscapes of Mietkowski lake and Ślęża Massif

The differentiated line for all bikers is the ideal proposition for a day-long trip for less experienced and fast training for already trained bikers. In most cases the flat asphaltic roads give...

The Horse Island Ostroszowice

ul. Polna 15, Ostroszowice
+48 798041683

The Horse Island is riding club, picturesquely located among the natural beauty of the Sowie Mountains foothills. It offers horse rides and riding lessons, as well as the Horse Academy, which is an...

The Church of Sts. Peter and Paul in Dobrocin

ul. Tadeusza Kościuszki, Dobrocin

This small Gothic church with a clearly protruding chancel was built in the 14th century and reconstructed in 1515.  During the Reformation, the church was taken over by Lutherans, but by 1654...

The Church of St. John the Baptist in Mościsko

ul. Pocztowa 4, Mościsko

The church was mentioned already in 1268, which makes it one of the oldest churches of Lower Silesia. Although it was rebuilt in 1562, it did not lose its Gothic character. The chancel is covered...

The church of St. John of Nepomuk in Zielenice

Zielenice

The first mention of the church of St. John of Nepomuk is from 1335. The current Gothic-Baroque building was built in the 15th century, and in approximately 1765 it was enlarged by the addition of...

The Blücher Mausoleum

Krobielowice

The mausoleum and tomb of Field Marshal Gebhard Leberecht Blücher, the commander of the Prussian army in the battles of Waterloo, Leipzig, Bautzen and during the Six Days Campaign, were built in the...

The Będkowice Archaeological Reserve

Będkowice

The Będkowice Archaeological Reserve covers an area of a well-preserved Dark Age burgh site, which was inhabited by the tribe of Śleżanie. It was a center of Pagan worship of the forces of nature and...

The Bear of Ślęża – a sacred stone sculpture on the top of Ślęża

Sobótka

The Bear of Ślęża is a sacred stone sculpture found in 1854 at the Road of the Wild Pig, above the village of Strzegomia. In 1906 it was move to the summit of Mt. Ślęża and is now exhibited next to...