Search

expand collapse Search criteria



Stacja paliw Orlen w Łagiewnikach

ul. Wrocławska 25, Łagiewniki
24 256 07 36

St. Ursula Church in Kowalów

Kowalów

The Gothic church of St. Ursula was built at the beginning of the 14th century. It is first mentioned in 1316. The present building was reconstructed ca. 1600, when, among other things, the southern...

St. Michael the Archangel church in Jaworowo

Jaworów

The first mention of a church of St. Michael the Archangel in Jaworów dates to 1376. The present building was erected in 1500 by Henry of Nysa. The reconstruction of 1860 did not change its initial...

St. Mary of the Nativity and St. Wolfgang church in Borów

Borów

The first mention of the church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary and St. Wolfgang in Borów comes from 1202. Its present form is a result of a rebuilding that took place in the second part of the...

St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception church in Trestno

ul. Nadodrzańska, Trestno

The first church in Trestno was built in 1539. It was a Lutheran cemetery chapel. The last pastor was Andreas Mauersberger, who was expelled in 1653. During the Thirty Years War, the church was...

St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception church in Karszów

Karszów

The Immaculate Conception Church was built at the end of the 13th century. It underwent reconstruction three centuries later. Having suffered damages in the WWII, the church was rebuilt in 1976. It...

St. Mary Mother of God and St. John the Evangelist church in Strzelin

Strzelin

The first church was founded here in 1130, probably by Duke Peter Włost. In 1264, a separate parish was formed here and dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary. During the Hussite wars, the church was...

St. Lawrence Church in Śmiałowice

Śmiałowice

The church of St. Lawrence in Śmiałowice first appeared in the pages of history in 1318. It is an early Gothic structure, probably built in the late 13th century, and expanded at the beginning of the...

St. Lawrence Church in Prusy

Prusy

The church of St. Lawrence was mentioned as early as 1318. The present building was erected by the end of the 13th century and vaulted in 1497. The south nave was added in 1612. The church was...