Local products

Church of the Nativityof the Virgin Mary in Smolec

ul. Kościelna 4, Smolec

The church emerged as a Lutheran one in the years 1907-1908, designed by the architect Erich Grau from Wrocław, who decorated the interior with practical galleries. The church was erected in place of...

Church of St. Hedwig in Sadków

ul. Kościelna, Sadków

The first mention of a church of St. Hedwig is from 1316. Today, the building is believed to date from the first half of the 17th century. It is a one-nave church, oriented, with a triangular...

Church of St. Peter and St. Paul the Apostles in Kąty Wrocławskie

ul. Kościelna 2, Kąty Wrocławskie

The first mention of a church in Kąty comes from 1301, but it is not known exactly when the first one was built here. The current late Gothic church comes from ca. 1500 and has retained its simple...

Church of St. Simon and Thaddeus in Nowa Wieś Kącka

Nowa Wieś Kącka

The first mention of a church of St. Simon and St. Thaddeus comes from 1318. The church was built in 1858, on the site of an earlier, neo-Romanesque one. The pride of the church is a square tower...

Church of st. Nicolaus in Pełcznica

Pełcznica

The Gothic church of St. Nicholas was built in the 15th century and expanded in 1750 in Baroque style. It is a single nave brick church with a tower covered by a mansard roof. A stone portal leads...

Palace in Alexandrów

ul. Główna 14, Samotwór
+48 71 373 12 34, +48 71 373 12 33

The restored and renovated 18th-century palace hosts a hotel and a conference center. The palace restaurant offers European dishes with elements of regional cuisine. At the hotel, there is a stable....

Palace in Korbielowice

Krobielowice 21, Krobielowice

Originally, a fortified manor was built in Korbielowice in the 14th century which, along with the village, belonged to the von Sitten family. In 1417, the property was acquired by the abbot of the...

Church of St. Philomena in Gniechowice

ul. Kątecka 53, Gniechowice

The church of St. Philomena was built in the 15th century. The Gothic structure was rebuilt between 1853-1854 in neo-Gothic style. Inside, we find Baroque furnishings, including the side altar of St....

Church of the Ascention of Christ in Jaszkotle

Jaszkotle

The Gothic parish church was built in 1473, and in the 16th century, it was renovated. In 1725, the windows were enlarged and the organ loft was built. The structure is made of brick with an oriented...

"Samotwór" horse facility

ul. Główna 14, Samotwór
+48 6914330, +48 50515558

The horse facility "Samotwór" is housed in historic buildings next to the Alexandrów palace, offering a hotel for horses with spacious, comfortable boxes and extensive paddocks. It features a fenced...