Local products

Pritwitz' Mauzoleum Sadków

Sadków

The Baroque chapel was built ca. 1793 for the von Pritwitz family. It is a one-storey building topped with a cupola and a lantern. The mausoleum is situated on a municipal cemetery. Inside, on the...

St. Joseph the Betrothed filial church in Roztocznik

Roztocznik

The church was built in the 14th century and thoroughly reconstructed in the 17th century. Further changes in its structure are the result of the reconstruction due to the damages it sustained during...

St. Hedwig's Church in Ostroszowice

ul. Bielawska 64, Ostroszowice

This late-Gothic church was built in the years 1592-1600 and was thoroughly reconstructed in the 19th and 20th century. Inside, you may find a Renaissance baptismal font from the 16th century and two...

Rotunda for tournaments Ostroszowice

ul. Jodłownicka, Ostroszowice

This mysterious structure was erected in 1600. It was built on a circular plan and is composed of two walls, an inner and an outer one. The rotunda was a place where the Ringenstelen tournaments used...

Parish church of St. Lawrence in Wawrzeńczyce

ul. Kątecka , Wawrzeńczyce

The church was built between 1815 and 1816 on the site of an older church from the 15th century. Renovations were made in 1832,1878 and 1976. The classical church is built of brick. The interior...

Arabian horses Andrzej and Aleksandra Szubart Maniów

ul. Sobócka 28, Maniów
+48 502391572

The facilty serves as a hotel for horses and offers opportunities for their owners to rest and relax. There is a guesthouse, situated in a picturesque setting at the foot of Mt. Ślęza, near the lake...

"Gnejsy na Włókach" reserve

Włóki

The long closed quarry is now a protected monument of inanimate nature. In the middle of the pit, next to the pond that dries out in the summer, there is an interesting outcrop of metamorphosed ...

The Church of Sts. Peter and Paul in Dobrocin

ul. Tadeusza Kościuszki, Dobrocin

This small Gothic church with a clearly protruding chancel was built in the 14th century and reconstructed in 1515.  During the Reformation, the church was taken over by Lutherans, but by 1654...

Lodge „Domek Myśliwski” Jodłownik

Jodłownik 40, Jodłownik

The lodge was built in the second half of  the 19th century in the traditional Norwegian style. Initially, the building was located in the Sowie Mountains, although after WWII it was relocated...

The Church of St. John the Baptist in Mościsko

ul. Pocztowa 4, Mościsko

The church was mentioned already in 1268, which makes it one of the oldest churches of Lower Silesia. Although it was rebuilt in 1562, it did not lose its Gothic character. The chancel is covered...