Places

expand collapse Search criteria


Filial church of St. Barbara in Borzygniew

ul. Główna , Borzygniew

The first mention of a church in Borzygniewie is found in a 1262 source. The present structure is from the 15th century, when the original late Romanesque church was refurbished in the Gothic style....

Filial church of St. Anne in Domanice

Domanice

Filial church of St. Anne in Domanice comes from the 2nd half of the 15th century, however, its present form is the result of a reconstruction carried out in the 17th century. It was probably built...

Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Żerniki Wrocławskie

ul. Wrocławska 1, Żerniki Wrocławskie

The building of the present church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus originally served as an ammunition depot for the munitions factory in Wrocław's Karłowice. In 1923, it was purchased, dismantled and...

Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Tuszyn

Tuszyn

The impressive Neo-Romanesque church was built in 1900 of red brick. It is surrounded by a wall. Originally, it belonged to a Protestant parish. The church has three naves with an octagonal tower and...

Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Kotowice

ul. Główna 15, Kotowice

The parish church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Kotowice was originally a fire station, rebuilt in 1939-1940. The main altar includes a painted image of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, founded by the...

Church of the Nativityof the Virgin Mary in Smolec

ul. Kościelna 4, Smolec

The church emerged as a Lutheran one in the years 1907-1908, designed by the architect Erich Grau from Wrocław, who decorated the interior with practical galleries. The church was erected in place of...

Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary in Turów

Turów

The branch church of the Birth of the Virgin Mary was mentioned already in the 2nd half of the 13th century. The current Gothic building dates from ca. 1500. It was rebuilt in the early 17th c., and...

Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary in Sarby

Sarby

The present church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary, originally Evangelical, was built in 1884 in neo-Gothic style on the site of a previous one. The church was mentioned as early as 1550. After...

Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary in Kuropatnik

Kuropatnik

The church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary was built in 1932 and renovated in 2000. One should pay particular attention to the modernist church tower.

Church of the Immaculate Heart of Mary in Siechnice

ul. Kościelna 3, Siechnice

The parish church of the Immaculate Heart of Mary was designed by Tadeusz Szukała and built in the 1970s. The interior is arranged amphitheatrically, with the choir unusually placed at the front. The...