Places

expand collapse Search criteria


St. John the Baptist Church in Ludów Śląski

Ludów Śląski

The first mention of the St. John the Baptist church in Ludów Śląski is from 1297. At the beginning of the 18th century, a new, single nave church was built with an adjoining chancel. The Gothic...

St. John the Baptist church in Księgnice Wielkie

Księginice Wielkie

The church in Księginice Wielkie was first mentioned as early as in 1295. The present form of John the Baptist church was developed in the 15th century, though it underwent a thorough reconstruction...

St. John the Baptist church in Biedrzychów

Biedrzychów

The first mention of the Gothic church of St. John the Baptist comes from 1335. Today's structure dates back to the 16th century when it was rebuilt, and repaired again in the 18th, 19th and the...

St. John Cantius church in Nieszkowice

Nieszkowice

The fillial church of St. John Cantius was built on the hill at the end of the 15th century and enclosed by a stone wall. Initially Gothic, it was rebuilt in the 18th century, restored in 1962 and in...

St. Jacob the Apostle church in Brożec

Brożec

The church of St. Jacob the Apostle was first mentioned in 1335. The present Gothic shrine rebuilt in the Baroque period comes from the 15th century and was thoroughly reconstructed in 1725.This...

St. Hedwig's Church in Ostroszowice

ul. Bielawska 64, Ostroszowice

This late-Gothic church was built in the years 1592-1600 and was thoroughly reconstructed in the 19th and 20th century. Inside, you may find a Renaissance baptismal font from the 16th century and two...

St. Hedwig's Church in Kłosów

Kłosów

St. Hedwig's Church in Kłosów was built in the 15th century and reconstructed in 1845, which is precisely the date put on the coat of arms set on the top of the tower. The church faces east and has a...

St. Hedwig's church in Dobroszów

Dobroszów

The Baroque St. Hedwig's church was built ca. 1750 on the site of a previous church, which was already mentioned as early as in 1334. It is a single nave building with a semicircular chancel. The...

St. Francis of Assisi church in Jutrzyna

Jutrzyna

The first mention of the St. Francis of Assisi church dates from 1335. From the original church has survived, among things, a Gothic chancel covered with a cross-ribbed vault and an early Gothic...

St. Florian Church in Stary Wiązów

Stary Wiązów

The St. Florian filial church was already mentioned as a chapel in 1227. The present building was built in the 15th century in the Gothic style. In 1712, it was rebuilt in the Baroque style and was...