Places

expand collapse Search criteria


Ruins of a seventeenth century palace

Jagielno

This picturesque ruin is all that remains of a palace that was built here in the 17th century. At the beginning of the 20th century, the estate was thoroughly reconstructed and changed into a then...

Ruins of a Renaissance palace

Prusy

The ruins of the 17th century Renaissance palace built here for the von Borschnitz family, and reconstructed in the 18th century. Until 1945, the palace belonged to the von Zierotin family. The...

Ruins of a fortified manor house

Nieszkowice

The ruins of a Renaissance fortified manor house built in the 16th century on the site of a mid-14th century residential tower (which is incorporated into the left wing of the house). The building...

Rotunda for tournaments Ostroszowice

ul. Jodłownicka, Ostroszowice

This mysterious structure was erected in 1600. It was built on a circular plan and is composed of two walls, an inner and an outer one. The rotunda was a place where the Ringenstelen tournaments used...

Richthofen family motruary chapel in Piotrówek

Piotrówek

The structure, which today serves as an affiliated church, was built in 1903 as a Richthofen family motruary chapel on a hill near the palace. It is a neoclassical building. The tympanum (decorated...

Renaissance manor house

Siemisławice

The first Gothic castle was built here in ca. 1445. In 1609, a renaissance manor house was built on its site. The estate, which belonged to the von Czirn family, has a rectangular plan. From the...

Regional History Chamber Dzierżoniów

ul. Ząbkowicka 70, Dzierżoniów
+48 74 811 71 30

The Regional History Chamber in the Municipal Junior High School was established in 1999 by the local history teacher who involved both children and adults donors in the project. The exhibits are...

Railway station

1 Maja 83, Kąty Wrocławskie

The railway station in Kąty Wrocławskie was built in the 1840s. Since 1843, it was part of the Freiburg Railway Line connecting Wrocław with Świebodzice, and in the following years, with Wałbrzych...

Pritwitz' Mauzoleum Sadków

Sadków

The Baroque chapel was built ca. 1793 for the von Pritwitz family. It is a one-storey building topped with a cupola and a lantern. The mausoleum is situated on a municipal cemetery. Inside, on the...

Post Office

Strzelin

The building emerged in 1889, as reminded by the small flag planted on the corner top of the roof, to become an official seat of the Imperial Postal Service. It is neo-Gothic in style and made of...