Places

expand collapse Search criteria


Town hall Niemcza

Rynek 10, Niemcza
74 83 76 280

The original town hall from 1652 was located in the southern part of the market, but it was destroyed in a great fire of 1853. In 1865, the foundation stone was laid for a new building, which was...

Town hall

Strzelin
+48 71 3921543

The tower of the town hall was demolished in 2011 and made open for visitors. The original 14th-century town hall was burned in 1945, when the tower was blown up. In the 1950s, its remains were...

Market square in Wiązów

Wiązów

The market in Wiązów (pl. Wolności) is a remainder of the location of the city in 1250 (although it was first mentioned in 1155). According to the rules of urban planning of the period, the main...

Industrial architecture of the Czechnica power plant

ul. Fabryczna , Siechnice

It is said that this is one of Poland's most beautiful examples of industrial architecture. If you stop to see the buildings of the CHP, you should also pay attention to the modernist housing project...

Water tower

ul. ks. Jerzego Popiełuszki, Kąty Wrocławskie

The water tower is 30 m high. It was built in 1934 but was closed around 1960. In the past, it housed a pumping station and a water treatment plant. The tower is made of red bricks, and is supported...

Villa, seat of District Office

ul. Kolejowa 6, Żórawina

The villa, which formerly housed a communal cooperative, today is the home of the local District Office.

Train station Mościsko

ul. Kolejowa 29, Mościsko

The station was built in 1855 and was initially called Faubreck. The station was made of red brick in a style that is typical for this sort of building. Just after the war the station was given a...

Town hall

Rynek 1, Kąty Wrocławskie

The current town hall building was erected in the years 1876-1879. This Neo-Romanesque town hall built in a rectangular shape has an inner courtyard with a well. From the east, a 36 m Renaissance...

The Blücher Mausoleum

Krobielowice

The mausoleum and tomb of Field Marshal Gebhard Leberecht Blücher, the commander of the Prussian army in the battles of Waterloo, Leipzig, Bautzen and during the Six Days Campaign, were built in the...

Rynek 26 tenement

Rynek 26, Kąty Wrocławskie

The house number 26 is one of the most interesting features of Kąty's town square. The three-storey Neo-Renaissance building was erected in 1899 and clearly dominates the view. The mansard roof,...