Gniechowice , ul. Kątecka 53
The church of St. Philomena was built in the 15th century. The Gothic structure was rebuilt between 1853-1854 in neo-Gothic style. Inside, we find Baroque furnishings, including the side altar of St. Dominica, a baptismal font, candlesticks and an 18th-century monstrance. Other equipment represents the neo-Classicism and neo-Baroque styles, including the altar with the painting of St. Philomena. The wall of the atrium contains a tombstone from 1605. The wall around the church was built in the 15th c. and served as a defensive barrier. In the 19th c. the wall was rebuilt.