The palace in Pustków Żurawski was built between 1869-1870 by Carl Christian Naehrich, founder and owner of sugar factories functioning right next to it. The Naehrich family managed the sugar factory and lived in the palace until post-WWII resettlement of Germans. The company operated until recently. The residential building was converted into an office, and when the plant was closed, it was rearranged for a nursery and apartments. Today, the palace complex has a private owner.
0:00 44.5 km
Cycling Through History
0:00 51.5 km
Czarna Woda and Bystrzyca Trail