Samotwór , ul. Główna 14
+48 71 373 12 34, +48 71 373 12 33
The restored and renovated 18th-century palace hosts a hotel and a conference center. The palace restaurant offers European dishes with elements of regional cuisine. At the hotel, there is a stable. The complex was certified as A4 LEADER for local services in 2014. The palace itself was built on the initiative of Freiherr Gottlob von Saurm, who in 1773 bought the estate in the village of Romberg. The building was designed by Carl Gotthard Langhans, in the Classicist style, on a rectangular plan. In the north-western part of the palace complex there is an 18th-century park with even older tree stands.