Mościsko , ul. Pocztowa 4
The church was mentioned already in 1268, which makes it one of the oldest churches of Lower Silesia. Although it was rebuilt in 1562, it did not lose its Gothic character. The chancel is covered with a cross-ribbed and ribbed vault, and a 14th century recessed portal leads to the porch. There is also a decorated Gothic portal on the southern wall of the nave. The vault of the chancel is decorated with a polychrome from the turn of the 15th century depicting Christ surrounded by animals that symbolize the four Evangelists. A stone tabernacle dating from 1300 is another example of ancient monument. The main altar is from the 17th century.