The Stanisław Dunajewski Ślężańskie Museum in Sobótka has its seat in the so-called 'Abbot's house', a former hospital built in 1568. The museum collects and presents collections of archeological, natural and regional history artifacts. There is a fairly large collection of rocks, minerals and fossils here. The facility also holds two treasures: a stash of coins including ones coming from the 16th to 18th century and an interesting collection of maps of the region. As part of the museum there is a gallry which presents the works of contemporary artists, both Polish and foreign. There are also chamber music concerts.
Monument to the praying commander of the "black troop", Baron Ludwig Adolf Wilhelm von Lützow on horseback
6:30 h 41.5 km
Ancient History Trail
5:00 h 37.7 km
The landscapes of Mietkowski lake and Ślęża Massif