Bielany Wrocławskie , ul. Wrocławska 30a
The church probably dates from the late 13th century. It was first mentioned in a 1357 source. It is a Gothic building of brick, built on a rectangular plan, with a tower on the west side, which was added in 1520-1530. Between 1632 and 1654, it served as a Lutheran church. At the beginning of the 18th c., due to cracking ceilings, extensive renovations were carried out. During the 1990s, the church was expanded by a side nave, the entrance door was addded in front of the tower, and the choir was also extended. Inside, note the Gothic sculpture of St. Barbara, a Gothic portal of the 15th c., the Gothic style sacrament house of the 16th c., and the image of St. Andrew the Apostle of 1710 in the main altar.