The Bear of Ślęża is a sacred stone sculpture found in 1854 at the Road of the Wild Pig, above the village of Strzegomia. In 1906 it was move to the summit of Mt. Ślęża and is now exhibited next to the church. Then, was perceived as a wild boar. The statue is made of granite, engraved with a diagonal cross carved onto the torso of the Bear. It was made later than the sculpture itself was made.
4:00 22.7 km
5:00 37.7 km
The landscapes of Mietkowski lake and Ślęża Massif
6:30 41.5 km
Ancient History Trail