Kobierzyce , Al. Pałacowa 1
The palace was built in 1730 in Baroque style by the Konigsdorf family, and rebuilt in the late 19th century in Neo-Renaissance and Baroque styles. Initially, the palace probably served as a summer residence. At the turn of the 20th c., it was inhabited by the precursor to the creation of the confectionery industry in Lower Silesia and royal commercial counselor Carl von Rath. After WWII, the property was looted and fell into disrepair until 1997, when it was completely restored. Today it houses the Municipal Office, where the exhibition "Treasures of the Kobierzyce Region" is held, showing archaeological finds discovered during the construction of the bypass road near Domasław. The palace is surrounded by a French style park, partly transformed into a landscape park.