Niemcza , Rynek 10
74 83 76 280
The original town hall from 1652 was located in the southern part of the market, but it was destroyed in a great fire of 1853. In 1865, the foundation stone was laid for a new building, which was built in the western side of the market square, according to the design by the Prussian architect Friedrich August Stüler. The town hall was built in neo-Gothic style, with red brick. It is a three-story structure covered with a gable roof with dormers. On the facade, there is a projection with a clock and a stylized ceramic coat of arms of the town. At the corners there are polygonal towers. Inside, antique stairs supported on iron columns have survived.