Palace in Kątki

Kątki
The palace with its ornate tower was built in the late 15th century. It was rebuilt twice: at the beginning of the 17th century and in 1850. The building is surrounded by a park founded in the first half. Of the 19th century. Among the surroundung buildings, the 1870 outbuilding is particularly noteworthy.

Nearby places

Church of St. Vaclav in Marcinowice

Marcinowice

Palace Gruszów

Gruszów 10
Marcinowice

Statue of St Mary near the filial church of Our Lady od Rosary in Szczepanów

Szczepanów

Nearby trips