Jewish Cemetery

Strzelin
The Strzelin Jewish cemetery was founded in 1815 in the vicinity of the Catholic one. During World War II, Nazi slave laborers were buried here. In 1944, the cemetery was sold to the mayor of the city. No tombstones have survived to this day.

Nearby places

St. Mary Mother of God and St. John the Evangelist church in Strzelin

Strzelin

The St. John Hospital Chapel in Strzelin

Strzelin

Fragments of medieval fortifications an gunpowder tower

Strzelin

Nearby trips