The filial church of Our Lady of the Scapular was first mentioned in 1377. From the 16th century to 1945 it was Protestant, except from 1701 to 1707, when it was a Catholic church. The building had been completely rebuilt in the Baroque style at the beginning of the 18th century, but some of the older items still survived, for example, the early Gothic portal in the porch and the cemetery gate are from the 17th century. The church is built of brick and stone, plastered, with a gable roof and turret. The interior is mostly Baroque, with numerous Gothic and Renaissance epitaphs of the 15th and 16th centuries, with an interesting triple naved Baroque altar.