The first mention of the church of St. John of Nepomuk is from 1335. The current Gothic-Baroque building was built in the 15th century, and in approximately 1765 it was enlarged by the addition of the northern nave. Restored at the beginning of the 19th century, it was renovated again in 1954. The church faces east, is made of stone, and has a single nave. It also has a rectangular chancel, an added Baroque nave, and a tower on the west side. On the walls, two Templar gravestones were preserved. The Baroque interior from the late 17th century has also survived to the present day.