The church of Our Lady of Loreto dates from the 16th century. It was originally a Protestant one and after 1945 it was taken over by the Catholics displaced from eastern Polish territories. In 1817 and 1925 it was rebuilt. The stone building faces east, has a single nave, and has a tower on the west side. Near the church there was a Protestant cemetery; however, little remains of it, except partially destroyed tombstones with inscriptions that are difficult to read. In more recent years the roofing was replaced.