Church in Kucharzowice

Kucharzowice
The church in Kucharzowice was first mentioned in 1335. The present stone building was erected in the beginning of the 16th century and reconstructed later on in 1804. It is a Gothic structure with Renaissance elements. It faces east and is covered with a double-spanned, cross-ribbed vault.

Nearby places

16th century manor house

Miechowice Oławskie

St. Ursula Church in Kowalów

Kowalów

St. Francis of Assisi church in Jutrzyna

Jutrzyna

Nearby trips