The Baroque St. Hedwig's church was built ca. 1750 on the site of a previous church, which was already mentioned as early as in 1334. It is a single nave building with a semicircular chancel. The interior is covered with a barrel vault. The late Baroque decor dates back to the first half of the 18th century. One should pay particular attention to the original pulpit in the form of a whale; the sermons are delivered straight from the jaws of the sea animal.
3:00 h 26.7 km
In the footsteps of history - museums of Gromnik LAG
3:30 h 27.4 km
Monuments and nature of Wzgórza Strzelińskie
2:00 h 15.2 km
Overlooking the quarries