19th century palace

Boreczek
The palace was erected in the 1840s. It was part of a larger farmstead. It is graced with architectural details that belong to the Gothic style, such as pseudo-gothic pinnacles in the corners of the building. At the top of the front facade, one may find a cartouche with coat of arms from 1930, the year the palace was reconstructed. It frequently changed its owners. The first documented ones were the von Sandretzki family and, since 1876, it has fallen into the hands of new owners every few decades. After 1945, it was part of the local state agricultural cooperative. At present, it is a private property.

Nearby places

Church in Kurczów

Kurczów

19th century palace

Brzezica

St. John the Baptist Church in Ludów Śląski

Ludów Śląski

Nearby trips