Neo-Gothic palace

Wawrzyszów
The palace was built in the 19th century in the neo-Gothic style with some neo-Renaissance elements. The extension on the left side, when looking at the front facade, was built at the end of the 19th century on the initiative of the palace's then owner, Julius Rosenbaum. Right after the War, the building housed a Soviet hospital, and since 1950, a school.

Nearby places

Church of Our Lady of Loreto in Wawrzyszów

Wawrzyszów

Baroque palace in Lojowice

Łojowice

Church in Rożnów

Rożnów

Nearby trips