The late-Baroque statue of St. John of Nepomuk comes from around 1740-1750. It was made at the time when the owner of the property was Franz Alexander von Kalckreuth (the coat of arms of this family can be seen on the pedestal). The sculpture was probably made by the Wrocław artist Albrecht Siegwitz. It was damaged in 1945 by Russian soldiers during a firefight. The monument is made of sandstone and placed on a rectangular pedestal. Under the statue of the Saint, there is a niche for a lantern protected with metal bars. At the front, there is a cartouche with a relief and an inscription.