The church of St. Stanislaus was built in Gothic style in the late 14th century. It was rebuilt in 1796. The Gothic sculpture of the Mater Dolorosa has remained from the original church. The interior is dominated by Baroque furnishings: the wooden altar with polychrome and gilt wood, Baroque paintings and sculptures of St. Jude Thaddeus and St. John of Nepomuk. Other sculptures from the era show St. Ignatius Loyola, St. Luigi and the Risen Christ.