Church of the Nativityof the Virgin Mary in Smolec

Smolec , ul. Kościelna 4
The church emerged as a Lutheran one in the years 1907-1908, designed by the architect Erich Grau from Wrocław, who decorated the interior with practical galleries. The church was erected in place of a former, 15th-century one. Since 1945, it has been a Catholic parish church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Next to the church there is a rectory from the same period.

Nearby places

Church of the Ascention of Christ in Jaszkotle

Jaszkotle

17th century palace

Biskupice Podgórne

Church of St. Hedwig in Sadków

ul. Kościelna
Sadków

Nearby trips