Sulęcin , ul. Akacjowa
A boulder protected as a monument of inanimate nature. It was transported here in 1923 form the excavation site of a brick factory located in Wrocław's Tarnogaj. It served as a monument commemorating the local victims of WWI. Around it, there are around a dozen other boulders, some of which also have the status of natural monuments.