Kotowice , ul. Główna 15
The parish church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Kotowice was originally a fire station, rebuilt in 1939-1940. The main altar includes a painted image of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, founded by the Skrzypczak family. The church has a reliquary of St. Faustina from the Shrine of Divine Mercy in Krakow. In the years 1940-1945, the parish priest was Colonel Bolesław Lis.