Church of St. Simon and Thaddeus in Nowa Wieś Kącka

Nowa Wieś Kącka
The first mention of a church of St. Simon and St. Thaddeus comes from 1318. The church was built in 1858, on the site of an earlier, neo-Romanesque one. The pride of the church is a square tower crowned with four pinnacles and a spire. Inside, note the Baroque main altar, the side altars, and similar decor elements, such as the pulpit, a processional cross and the statue of St. John of Nepomuk. The church also has Gothic monuments, such as the sacrament house or the figure of St. Hedwig from ca.1510.

Nearby places

Penitential cross

Nowa Wieś Kącka

Church of st. Nicolaus in Pełcznica

Pełcznica

Penitential cross

Pełcznica

Nearby trips