The branch church of the Birth of the Virgin Mary was mentioned already in the 2nd half of the 13th century. The current Gothic building dates from ca. 1500. It was rebuilt in the early 17th c., and later restored in the 19th and 20th c. It is made of brick, single-nave and oriented. Sited on the western side there is the tower. The chancel is rectangular, narrow, covered with a barrel vault with lunettes. The churchyard is still used as a cemetery. The premises are surrounded by a wall. Inside, there are Gothic sculptures from the turn of the 16th c. The Baroque altar and pulpit are from the first half of the 18th c., and the tower bell is from 1474.