The Gothic parish church was built in 1473, and in the 16th century, it was renovated. In 1725, the windows were enlarged and the organ loft was built. The structure is made of brick with an oriented nave. On the west side, there is a square tower topped with a tent dome. The roofs are covered with tiles. The stone portals and window frames are original, but the interior is mostly Baroque, including the 1680 side altar of the Holy Family as well as one from 1700: ”Prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane", the pulpit with a relief depicting Jesus, a marble baptismal font and two bowls. The oldest artifacts are the Gothic sculpture of the Madonna and Child from about 1500, and the Renaissance stone and iron sacrament house from the early 16th century.